The policies described in this document cover the operation of Server and Data Center apps for Atlassian products that are built, maintained and operated by White Software as well as related services provided by White Software.
How do we gather your data
We might get your data from a number of different sources:
- We gather license information from Atlassian about customers that purchase or evaluate our products. This data might include the username, contact information (e-mail, address, phone number) and company information for technical and billing contacts. This data does not include any payment method information like credit cards and bank accounts.
- We gather data through our support services. This data includes the username and e-mail address you provide while reaching us; as well as log files, screenshots and other information you might share with us during the support process.
Please note that the Server and Data Center apps you use or evaluate are hosted on your application servers and those apps do not send us any of your data.
How do we use your data
We might use your data for ...
- Running and improving our business
- Developing our products
- Responding to your support requests
- Communicating with you about important changes to our products
- For the promotion and marketing of our own products and services
- Achieving regulatory compliance, fulfilling legal obligations or supporting law enforcement agencies
We do not sell or share your data with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Who has access to your data
White Software personnel and outsource personnel hired by White Software will access your data for running our business.
We may share your data with our subsidiaries or service providers for our operational, promotional or marketing needs.
We may share your data with third parties on your request.
We may share your data with authorities for supporting legal processes.
Your data might be transferred to a new party as part of the sale, merger or acquisition of assets that related to our Atlassian products and services.
The data kept on our systems are stored in Turkey.
Your license data are mainly stored on Atlassian systems and are in Atlassian custody.
Google Analytics data about web traffic is stored on Google systems.
We will keep your data as long as it is reasonably necessary for the business use it was collected for (as described in this document) or as long as it is required by the law.
White Software employs reasonable technological, organizational and procedural measures to protect the integrity and security of your personal data.
Only users that need access to your personal data to perform its business function will be granted access.
Customers have the following rights concerning their data stored by White Software:
Please note that White Software is storing customer data to enable its operation. Deletion or restriction on the use of these data can create impediments in White Software operations. For example: If the customer asks for the deletion of his/her personal data, we will not be able to respond to support requests since we do not have the contact information.
By using White Software products and services, you agree that your data are collected and processed by White Software and accept to be bound by the terms and conditions of this policy.
If you do not agree with this policy, you are expected not to use the products and services provided by White Software.
This policy might be subject to change at any time. The updated policy will be published here on this page and also will be available on our product pages on Atlassian Marketplace.